HLTAID003 Provide First Aid Training Course
New course delivery option
In response to COVID 19 we have been working to make changes to the way we deliver training. We have now introduced a new enhanced online course which enables students to complete the theory and theory assessments online. This is followed by attending a practical session where our trainers will assess your skills. The session will take approximately 90 minutes, with a maximum of 6 people per 90 minute time slot. At the completion the equipment is cleaned and disinfected.
Depending on your experience and skills the online work will take around 5 hours to complete.
- Click on the book now button
- Select your course and location
- Click on a date that is highlighted. Select a time that suits you for the practical assessment. We have courses running every hour as well as evening and weekend.
- After you book in you will receive a booking confirmation email. This will provide you with a link to complete the online theory. Complete your online theory before attending your practical skills session. You can do this theory over a number of sessions if you wish.
- Attend your practical skills assessment
Upon successful completion of your online theory and practical skills, you will be issued with your certificate
Important Information-Please read before booking in
When booking the course, the day and time you select will be when you will do the practical skills assessment. Please allow enough time to complete the online learning before attending the practical skills session. If you do not attend the skills session at the nominated time you will need to book and pay again!
Course Time Frames
Online Course-Approximately 5 hrs
Practical Session-Approximately 90 Minutes
Below is a link to our Student Handbook which contains information about student rights and responsibilities, and provides access to all relevant information as they embark on their learning experience. The student handbook will help you to make informed decisions and advise how to seek assistance when needed.
Important-Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number
From 1st January 2015, it is a government requirement to have a Unique Student Identifier Number (USI) for all nationally recognised courses that you attend.
Click below for assistance and information on how to obtain your USI.
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment:
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (Valid for 1 Year)
- HLTAID002 – Provide Basic Life Support (Valid for 3 Years)
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid (Valid for 3 Years)
It is recommended that a First Aid certificate be renewed every 3 years in line with Industry standards. The CPR component of the course should be refreshed every 12 months, in line with Australian Resuscitation Guidelines.
from 98 Clients On Google RTS Training 4.8 out of 5