Cancelling A Course Booking
We understand that there are times when you may need to reschedule or cancel a course booking. All cancellation requests must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and at a minimum of 2 business days prior to the course commencement date to receive a Credit Voucher.
All refund requests must be requested in writing to email@example.com.
Refunds will only be issued if:
- The student has enrolled in a course that has been cancelled by RTS Training Group (Option to reschedule will be available).
- It’s been confirmed multiple payments have been taken at the same time.
Credit vouchers will not be issued if:
- If the student has rescheduled a booking from the original date.
- If the student does not attend their course.
- If the student cancels their course within the 2 business day notification period.
- If the student is abusive towards staff or other students and an immediate cancellation occurs.
- If the student requests the credit voucher after they have completed the course.
- The original booking was for the wrong amount, the system will provide a credit for any difference once a new booking is made.